Revision Date: 09-Sept-2019
Scope of this Policy:
Source of Information: Without limitation, this Policy applies to information we may collect through your use of this Site, through your responding to questions or supplying information in a manner posed by this Site, and through transmission by email, text, or other messages between you and the operators of this Site.
Franchise Activities: We may engage with third parties to operate related organizations and related websites on a franchise model or other contractual or business affiliation. This Policy applies to such third parties. For avoidance of doubt, your acceptance of this Policy includes your agreement to allow us to share your Personal Information with such third parties and to receive from them any Personal Information about you.
Copyright and Intellectual Property: This Policy does not necessarily address the full implications of copyright and other intellectual property legal systems with respect to your information and other contributions to make with respect to the Site and our other services and activities. Please see other policies or inquire at the contact information below.
Your Acceptance of this Policy: Please read this Policy carefully and be sure you understand our policies and practices before you supply any information. If you do not accept our policies and procedures, please bear in mind that you have the choice to not use this Site and to avoid supplying certain information. We would like to encourage you to be a voluntary and constructive contributor to many of the activities and initiatives addressed within this Site. If you need to consider other ways to supply information, please inquire at the contact information below.
Information Collection and Use:
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) and other information. Some Personal Information may be collected pursuant to an automated process or as a required part of the execution of software or other services. This Policy also summarizes below some uses of third-party services. The actions and policies of such services are not within our control, and you should consult with such services about their current status. We cannot be liable or responsible for any use of data or Personal Information collected or accessed by such services.
We may collect various types of information from and about you and other users of this Site, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, company name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other such identifiers.
- Information that is automatically generated and supplied to us as you visit this Site, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, internet connection, the equipment you use, other technical data, and other information collected through cookies or other tracking technologies.
- Information that is further generated and supplied to us by automated process of your browser as a result of your visiting our Site (“Log Data”). You should not assume that your visit to our Site is anonymous. The Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Information received directly from you by your provision of it to us by any means, whether transmitted by digital means online, submitted to us in print form, communicated in person or by voice such as by telephone, or delivered to us at meetings, events, or other personal outreach.
You also may provide information which is to be published, displayed, or otherwise shared with specific individuals, groups, or the public through the Site, or is to be transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties. Such information may include comments, descriptions, and other postings that you may make or provide. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site who may have access to such contributions you provide. We cannot and do not assure or guarantee that your contributions will not be viewed by persons beyond your knowledge or control.
Data Collection by Third Parties:
Examples of third-party services include:
Communications: If you communicate with us regarding this Site or our services, we will collect any information you provide to us in any such communication. Additionally, we may use Personal Information you provide or any other information you provide or that we collect from you to contact you with newsletters, marketing communications, and other information that may be of interest to you.
Marketing Services: Whether by automated process or otherwise, we may use third-party services to communicate and collect data from current and prospective members, customers, or other interested parties and visitors to the Site. Our purpose in using these services is to build and maintain our business and membership activities related to the Site, and to that end the services may be collecting information and sharing that information with us.
Web-Content Services: Companies and services that operate independently of our company provide specialized services that we may from time to time choose to implement as part of the Site, such as platforms for video, email service providers, or programs that track frequency of visits. Our purpose in using these services is to offer diverse content on the Site to help us understand how visitors access and use that content.
Children and Minors:
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act: Our Site and its products and services are not directed or intended for children under the age of 13. As such, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide Personal Information of any kind whatsoever. Any person who provides his or her Personal Information though our Site represents that he or she is 13 years of age or older.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but users must understand at all times that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
For EU Users:
Legal Basis for Processing: If you are an individual in the European Union, we collect and process information about you only where we have legal basis for doing so under applicable EU law. This means we collect and use your information only where consistent with one or more of the following:
- We deem it appropriate to fulfill membership and other obligatory products and services, including operating the Site, providing customer support and personalized features, and protecting the safety and security of the services and the Site.
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests).
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose.
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Notifications: If you have consented to our use of information about you, whether in general or for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your decision and communicate that change to us in writing at any time, but such change will not affect any processing that already has taken place before we receive your written notification and have had a reasonable opportunity to implement it.
Location of Servers: Information collected or maintained by us may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or our contractors or affiliates do business or maintain servers.
Permitted Uses and Disclosures for Site Services:
We strive to protect your privacy and data, but we do need to use, and sometimes share or disclose, some information about you when appropriate in connection with our services. Therefore, we may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, for purposes such as:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To maintain your membership or status as a prospective member and to provide communications and services associated with relevant organizational or business activities.
- To fulfill any other purpose of the Site that may be reasonably related to our overall objectives.
- To provide you with notices or information about your own account or other information associated with this Site.
- To notify you about changes to our Site, or any products or services we offer, or this Policy itself.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Permitted Uses and Disclosures with Third Parties:
Without your further or specific consent, we may disclose Personal Information as follows:
- To any of our subsidiaries, parent organizations, or affiliated companies or organizations.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the business activities of this Site.
- To any buyer or other successor person or entity of this company or its assets.
- To any person or entity, consistent with your consent or other provision of this Policy.We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our members or other visitors to the Site, or any other person, if we have a reasonable and good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We will not knowingly disclose to third parties any of your Personal Information for purposes of enabling advertising, other than as consistent with your consent or other provision of this Policy.
Third-Party Service Providers:
In addition to the third parties that may collect information as a consequence of your visiting the Site, we may share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support, and market the Site and related services. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. We do not necessarily control how these third parties may collect, use, or retain information. Examples include:
Service Providers: We work with third-party service providers to provide website development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, analysis, and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, the provider does so under instruction from us, including adherence to policies and procedures consistent with this Policy.
Membership Services: One of the principal activities of our company is the operation of a membership organization and a community for sharing of information and provision of related services. To that end, we may use various third-party management systems for the collection, retention, and processing of data, including your Personal Information, to support our organizational objectives.
Government Requests: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal request or to protect the safety, property, or rights of ours or others. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a request by a third party or a government to disclose your information.
Retention of Information:
The duration that we may retain information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described below. After such time, we may either delete or anonymize your information.
Membership Information: We may retain your membership information for as long as your account is active and for a reasonable period thereafter. We may retain your information if you are a prospective member for a time period reasonable to provide you with information and to encourage your membership on repeat occasions. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
Email Information: If you have elected to receive emails from us, we retain information about your email preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you most recently expressed interest in the Site, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
How To Access and Control Your Information:
You have certain choices available to you with respect to your Personal Information. You may request a copy of your information, object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), or request the deletion or restriction of your information. For these requests, please notify us in writing at the contact information below, and we will strive to comply within 30 days.
If you are an individual in the European Union, you may have other and more specific rights under European Union law, such as:
- The right to request copies of your Personal Information.
- The right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate, or to request that we complete the information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to request that we erase or remove your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to request that we restrict or cease the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected about you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Please be advised that if you choose to exercise any of these rights, you must make a specific request in writing to the contact address below. We will strive to comply within 30 days. We have to right to charge a reasonable fee for these services.
Notice to Persons Accessing this Site Outside the United States:
If you are accessing our Site from a location outside of the United States, all information you provide on our Site may be transferred out of your resident country into the United States or other country where we or third parties provide services. Do not provide information to us if you do not want it to leave your country. By providing Personal Information or any other information to us, you are explicitly consenting to the transfer of your information to the United States or elsewhere and will be bound by United States law and our Site’s policies.
California and Other State Provisions:
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. Other states may have other laws that can provide additional rights to you.
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: 777 SOUTH CONGRESS AVENUE, DELRAY BEACH, FL 33445